The Accountancy Department
It supports the activity of our clients by sparing them of operating with accountancy documents, and by making it possible for clients to externalize their accountancy.
- Maintenance of primary accounting records;
- Bookkeeping, elaboration and checks of balance sheets and other biannual and annual financial reports;
- Calculation of wages, time sheets for the working days and corresponding payments;
- Elaboration and submission in due time of the company tax declarations;
- Elaboration and submission in due time of the company declaration for social security taxes;
- Maintaining and updating the accounting registers of companies;
- Checks of buy and sells registers and inventory registers maintained by the client;
- Calculating and analyzing the main economic and financial indicators based on financial documents;
- Periodical information notices on changes occurred in tax and accounting legislation in order to perform correct bookkeeping and choose the most effective policies;
- Company representation on the occasion of financial and fiscal checks performed by the entitled bodies.
Violeta Vais – Senior Accounting Consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Experience and qualifications:
- Legal and economics studies
- 16 years experience in accounting activities